Immunisation record request

The City of Hobart holds immunisation records for vaccinations that we administer through our public and school immunisation programs.

If you or your child attended a school within the Hobart municipal area, and received vaccinations at school or at a City of Hobart run clinic, we should hold a record of this information. However, if you or your child attended a school outside the Hobart area (e.g. Clarence High School) then contact should be made with the council within that municipal area. Please use the immunisation record request form to request this information.

You can request this information by completing the form online. A printable form is available on our forms page.

For details on how to find other childhood immunisation records please view the How to Find Childhood Immunisation Records information document(PDF, 71KB).

For more information on our monthly immunisation clinics and school immunisation programs contact us on 03 6238 2711.