Tolmans Hill local area plan
The Tolmans Hill Local Area Plan identifies the common responsibility of the residents to preserve and enhance the setting of this bushland garden suburb.
The local area plan outlines planning requirements for owners and residents to make sure improvements preserve the character of Tolmans Hill. They provide standards for clearing bush, building and improvement of grounds. The planning framework has been agreed with the City of Hobart and we take responsibility for the administration of the plans.
All owners and residents must comply with the local area plan by the Part 5 Agreement, which is noted on the title of their land. This requirement applies to both the design and construction processes and care once people are living on a lot.
You can find Tolmans Hill map, stage and local area plan relevant to your property, in the Site Location Development Stages document.(PDF, 2MB)
View information about the stages as PDFs:
- Tolmans Hill Stage 1(PDF, 583KB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 2(PDF, 1MB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 2 Table 2(PDF, 427KB) (Colours)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 3(PDF, 480KB)
- Tolmans Hill Stages 4, 5 and 5A(PDF, 814KB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 6(PDF, 901KB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 6 Survey Plan(PDF, 3MB)
- Tolmans Hill Stages 7 and 8(PDF, 1MB)
- Tolmans Hill Stages 9 and 10(PDF, 6MB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 14(PDF, 4MB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 14A(PDF, 762KB)
- Tolmans Hill Stages 16, 18, 19 and 20(PDF, 1MB)
- Australian Standards Colour Chart(PDF, 2MB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 17A(PDF, 576KB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 17B(PDF, 516KB)
- Tolmans Hill Stage 17BC(PDF, 510KB)