Doing business in Hobart
Located in southern Tasmania, Hobart is the state's capital and provides a wide range of experiences and opportunities for business in the areas of:
- health care and social assistance
- public administration and safety
- education and training
- accommodation and food services
- professional, scientific and technical services
- arts and culture
- property development and construction.
Hobart is the business and commercial centre of Tasmania and the seat of state government. While Hobart's economy is diverse, it is clearly oriented towards the service industries that support public administration and health.