Urban Sustainability Grants
Urban Sustainability Grants bring together two separate previous programs – the Dr Edward Hall Environment Grant and the Waste Reduction Grant programs to offer an annual round of up to $55 000 for projects that:
- increase resource recovery
- reduce the volume and type of waste otherwise directed to landfill
- promote or undertake initiatives to increase energy efficiency
- actively address or promote air and water quality improvements
- support the development of sustainable community food gardens and local biodiversity projects
- support academic or community research into any of the above.
This program is available to schools, community groups and businesses, providing up to $5 000 in support of your activity.
| Grant Amount
|| Key Dates
|Up to $5000
Opens 31 August 2019
Information sessions will be held on 10 September 2019 at 1 pm and 5.30 pm at the Elizabeth Street Conference Centre, 50 Macquarie Street.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
||Application form will be available on 31 August 2019.
03 6238 2132