The City of Hobart Event Grants Program provides grants for a range of events that provide benefits to both the local and wider community.
The City of Hobart supports events which:
- enhance community identity
- encourage accessibility and community participation
- support and enhance the cultural life of Hobart
- celebrate cultural diversity
- deliver economic benefits through increased visitation and promotion
- enhance the reputation of Hobart as an attractive tourist destination.
All applications are assessed against assessment criteria. It is important to note that meeting all criteria does not guarantee that an application will be successful.
To commence an application you will need to register first with SmartyGrants. Click 'Apply Now' below and then 'Log In' on the next page. You can then register as a user and commence your application. From this page you can also download a preview of the application form.
Capital City Strategic Plan 2015-2025
Creative Hobart Strategy
A Guide to Hobart's Creative Places(PDF, 8MB)
Economic Development Strategy
Grant and Partnership Acknowledgement Guidelines(PDF, 139KB)
Sample Auspice Confirmation Letter(DOCX, 12KB)
Australian Taxation Office - Statement by a Supplier Form
03 6238 2132