Hobart Town Hall
Experience the grandeur and the history of the magnificent Hobart Town Hall, the scene of many special occasions and events since 1866, including balls, wedding receptions, public meetings, floral festivals and concerts.
The Town Hall auditorium seats up to 300 people and is a popular location for meetings, wedding receptions, fairs, concerts, conventions and formal dinners for up to approximately 130 people.
- public address system
- kitchen facilities
- level access (excluding stage)
- piped organ and Steinway Grand Piano
(subject to approval on request)
- hearing loop (on request)
- all access toilet
- all access lift from ballroom floor to stage
Stage 9.8 x 3.4 metres
Auditorium 19.5 x 11.4 metres
Ante room 5.9 x 6.4 metres
For hire costs see the City of Hobart Fees and Charges.
To check availability or for more information contact us by phone on 03 6238 2765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When you have checked that the venue is available, please complete the venue booking application form either online or by filling in the form(PDF, 78KB) and returning it by:
- email: email@example.com
- post: City of Hobart, GPO Box 503, Hobart Tasmania 7001
- in person: Customer Service Centre, 16 Elizabeth Street, Hobart
50 Macquarie Street, Hobart 7000 View Map