No spray register

Our Urban Weed Control Program includes the use of chemical herbicides. If you do not want us to spray on the road reserve in front of or alongside your property you can apply to be listed on the No Spray Register.

If you are on the No Spray Register you assume responsibility for the management of weeds on the road reserve in front of or alongside your property.

To apply you must provide a management plan with your method of control for weeds and how often you will do it. Find out about some other alternative forms of weed control here: Alternative weed control methods.

 We will inspect the area every 3 months to make sure that you are controlling weeds to a satisfactory standard. If at any time we feel you are not controlling weeds to a satisfactory standard, we will resume responsibility for the maintenance, including the use of chemical products.

If you are a new applicant and are not currently listed on the register please complete the No Spray Register New Application online form below.

If you are an existing applicant, and wish to remain on the register for a further 12-month period, please complete the renewal form here: No-Spray-Register-renewal-form  

Click here to view form.

If the online form does not display, you can download a PDF version here: Application to join the No Spray Register(PDF, 42KB)