Apply for a payment plan
A payment plan allows eligible people to pay parking fines in instalments, or grants an extension of time to pay.
Paying in instalments
To be eligible for an instalment payment plan, you must have a current:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Pensioner Concession Card
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- full time student card.
To apply for a payment plan for a parking fine, you must be the registered owner or nominated driver of the vehicle.
A payment plan is not possible if:
- you are not the registered owner or nominated driver of the vehicle
- a penalty reminder notice has been issued to a company
- the 28-day payment period has elapsed
- you have previously defaulted on a payment plan.
How to apply to pay by instalments
If you would like to request a payment plan to pay in instalments, complete and submit the online Application for a payment plan for a parking fine (infringement notice) form. A printable form is available on our forms page.
Please bring your concession card and your infringement notice with you.
You do not necessarily need a concession card to apply for an extension to the due date on your parking fine.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for an extension of time, complete and submit the online Application for a payment plan for a parking fine (infringement notice) form.
Please bring photo identification and your infringement notice with you.