Food plans assessment

The construction of a new food business or alterations to an existing food business must comply with the National Construction Code 2016 – Building Code of Australia including Tas Part H102. Your building surveyor will need to issue a Certificate of Likely Compliance for the fit out of your food business and part of this process is for the building surveyor to obtain a report from the Councils Environmental Health Officer.



Requests for Form 49 and Form 50 Reports can now be made via the online services - development portal Click here to access the online services - development portal.

Information to be included on Food Plans(PDF, 431KB) is a helpful document to ensure that all items that are assessed have been addressed on the plans.