Argyle Street Car Park Lift Upgrade
The lifts at the Argyle Street car park are being upgraded for an improved and faster service.
The current lifts are old, tired, and slow, and the upgrades will take six months to complete, commencing Monday 11 January 2021.
We aim to limit inconvenience as much as possible and so we will be upgrading one lift at a time. Due to only one lift operating and with consideration to COVID safety requirements, there will be delays for lift users.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we carry out these works.
To help reduce delays, alternative access is available.
- For people who have parked on the Wellington Centre side of the car park and unable to use stairs, please use the Wellington Centre lifts.
- For access to / from the arcade and Woolworths, please use the Wellington Center stairs if able.
- The main foyer stairs remain open to visit the cashier.
- Use the Wellington Court stairs for exit and access to / from Wellington Court when able.
- Use the Argyle Street stairwell to exit onto Argyle Street when able (these stairs are exit only).
Alternative access points to Argyle Street Car Park can be viewed on the map below:
Argyle Street Car Park, 38 Argyle Street, Hobart 7000 View Map