Bush Stories - 14 February 2019
Help your child create a lifelong connection with nature with Bush Stories.
This activity is designed specifically to introduce little ones to the joys of the outdoors with a focus on fun, exploring and a cultivating a sense of wonder for all things wild.
Each week we visit one of Hobart's incredible Bushland Reserves, meander our way down pathways and pads to find our very own “Story time” spot amongst the forest. Not just for the kids, these sessions also help parents and carers feel more comfortable in the bush and build your own eco-literacy as well as helping create connected supportive communities.
Things to remember
- Activities may be cancelled in the event of extreme weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. All booked participants will be notified via text or email in the case of cancellation. A refund or credit will be given if this occurs.
- For all activities please bring a drink of water and healthy snack. Always wear clothing suitable for the environment and conditions.
- Children can only be booked into Bush Adventures programs suitable to their age. For our Bush Kids program, out-of-age siblings can attend without charge. We ask parents/guardians to be mindful of the enjoyment and engagement of others.
- Bookings are essential for Bush Adventures activities.
- All Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Look out for the Bush Adventures flag when arriving at any activity.
BOOK ONLINE or call the City of Hobart on (03) 6238 2886.
Thursday, 14 February 2019 | 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
Site 2 , Waterworks Reserve, Ridgeway 7054 View Map