Bushcare Walking Book Club
The Bushcare Walking Book Club meets monthly to discuss texts with environmental themes in some of Hobart's most beautiful bushland reserves.
We meet from 2-4.30 pm on the first Sunday of each month, in various bushland locations.
The Bushcare Walking Book Club is open to everyone - please get in touch by email if you'd like to come along. You can also join the club's Facebook group for updates on meeting locations for upcoming events and to talk about environmental literature.
Our book list for 2020
- February 2: The Overstory by Richard Powers
- March 1: Let the Land Speak by Jackie French
- April 5: Rain Birds by Harriet McKnight
- May 3: Wild Sea by Joy McCann
- June 7: City of Trees by Sophie Cunningham
- July 5: Clade by James Bradley
- August 2: H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
- September 6: The History of Bees by Maja Lunde
- October 4: The Eastern Curlew by Harry Sadler
- November 1: Eucalyptus by Murray Bail