Requests for a court hearing

Requests for Election of a Court Hearing

To request a court hearing for a parking or traffic fine (infringement notice) you are required to either complete a notice to elect a court hearing (infringement notice) online or fill in the form(PDF, 54KB) and return it:

  • in person to the Hobart Council Centre, 16 Elizabeth Street Hobart;
  • by post to GPO Box 503 HOBART  7001; or
  • by email to

Please note a court hearing cannot be elected unless all sections of the form are completed correctly.