Tasmanian Government support and information
Coronavirus information and support for businesses:
The Tasmanian Government website coronavirus.tas.gov.au is the single point of truth for current government information relating to coronavirus. It includes facts and information about COVID-19 and how stay safe, as well as information for businesses, employees, travellers and visitors and will be updated when new advice or information becomes available.
- Worksafe Tasmania
- Tasmanian Government Department of State Growth - Trade
If you are seeking to diversify or expand your Tasmanian business into new markets nationally and/or internationally
Phone: 1800 440 026
Accelerating Trade Grant Program
- Business Tasmania Hotline1800 440 026 has been set-up so you can register the impact of COVID-19 on your business and call if you have immediate business concerns.
- Business Tasmania has the most up-to-date business information, including about the support available from the Tasmanian Government, such as grants, loans, fee relief and stimulus packages.
- Keep up with Business Tasmania's business webinars and events
- Digital Ready for Business has a dedicated COVID-19 landing page providing a series of blog posts, factsheets and online coaching and Q&A sessions about the current digital business environment. You can also follow their Facebook page.
- COVID Safety Plan and guidelines specific to the tourism and hospitality industry. Find them here.
- Intra-state tourism marketing campaign for tourism and hospitality businesses (Tasmania Make Yourself at Home campaign). Find out more here.