How to submit a tender or quote
Make sure you have the necessary skills, personnel and qualifications to meet the requirements in the specification.
If you have questions about the tender/quotation documents they must be made via the Tenderlink online forum. Check the closing date for questions/clarifications (usually this is seven days before the tender/quotation closing date).
Responses to questions will be issued via Tenderlink.
Submitting your tender or quotation
- Ensure you have read the tender documents and understand them fully.
- Check the closing date for submitting questions through the online forum on Tenderlink.
- Submit your questions using the online forum well before the closing date.
- Ensure you have reviewed the evaluation criterion and demonstrated you can meet the requirements.
- The evaluation criterion will have a weighting against it so ensure you review the weighting and understand some criteria will be more important to the contract.
- Complete pricing information in the form requested. Check that the pricing information submitted is correct e.g. do not put a lump sum if you have been asked for an hourly rate.
- Do not amend schedules provided.
- Ensure all supporting documents are included with your submission.
- Check all relevant documents have been signed.
- Leave yourself enough time to upload your submission to Tenderlink, noting that late tenders or quotations won’t be accepted.