FREE SATURDAY SHUTTLE BUS - CONTINUOUS LOOP * EVERY 10 MINUTES * 9am - 2pm
Getting around Hobart has never been easier on a Saturday. The free Hobart Hopper shuttle bus connects the Hobart City Centre with Salamanca - and everything in between.
THE HOBART HOPPER ROUTE: HOP ON, HOP OFF
Hop on and off the free Hobart Hopper shuttle as many times as you like. Shuttles run approximately every ten minutes in a continuous loop. There are nine convenient stops:
- Argyle Street Car Park/Royal Hobart & Hobart Private Hospitals (Argyle Street)
- Corner Elizabeth & Liverpool Streets (top end of Elizabeth Mall)
- Hobart Central Car Park (Melville Street)
- Murray Street (Centrepoint/The Cat & Fiddle Arcade)
- Princes Wharf Shed No. 1 (Castray Esplanade)
- CSIRO (Castray Esplanade - turnaround point)
- Salamanca Market (Castray Esplanade)
- Elizabeth Street (Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre)
- Elizabeth Street Bus Mall (Stop B)
See the new Hobart Hopper route map for details.
90 MINUTES FREE PARKING
Park at any of Hobart City Council's off-street car parks and take the free Hobart Hopper shuttle. Shuttles connect with Hobart Central, Centrepoint and Argyle Street car parks, where you can park for the first 90 minutes free!
CATCH A BUS
Catch a Metro or regional bus on a Saturday and transfer to a Hobart Hopper shuttle to visit Salamanca Market or get around the city centre. The convenient new stop at Elizabeth Street Bus Mall (Stop B) makes it easier for passengers to transfer to a Hobart Hopper shuttle bus.
Hobart Hopper shuttles are accessible for people with a disability. There's also room for your shopping bags, prams and strollers.
Download the Hobart Hopper Route map now
You can also collect a Hobart Hopper map from:
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre (20 Davey Street, Hobart)
- Salamanca Market Info Point (Salamanca Lawns, Saturdays only)
- Elizabeth Mall Information Booth (Elizabeth Mall, Hobart)
- Hobart Council Centre (Corner Davey & Elizabeth streets, Hobart)
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK – Let us know what you think!
We want to know about your experience and thoughts about the Hobart Hopper shuttle after you use the service. Go to Hobart Hopper On-line Survey.