Summer Season Applications for hire of City sportsgrounds – OPENING SOON
The City of Hobart will be opening the application period for the Summer season hire of its sportsgrounds soon.
Once the application period dates have been confirmed, notification will be provided via our website and The Mercury.
To request a ground booking for the current Winter season please visit www.hobartcity.com.au/Council/Bookings/Sportsgrounds to complete our Sportsground Seasonal Booking Form.
For further information please contact the Parks and City Amenity Division on 6238 2885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Hobart is committed to the provision of a diverse range of recreational facilities and services.
The City has numerous high quality sports ovals as well as other sporting venues of State significance.
Sports Ground Closures
Please follow the link below for sports ground closures:
Current Sports Ground Closures
Listed below are the Council owned sports grounds together with type of utilisation for each site:
- Clare Street Oval - Soccer, Cricket
- Cornelian Bay 2-5 - Cricket, Football Training, Hockey
- Domain Athletic Centre - Athletics
- Domain Athletic Centre Oval - Soccer
- Domain Crossroads West - Canine Obedience, Cricket, Soccer
- John Turnbull Oval - Athletics, Football, Soccer
- Lower Queenborough Oval - Cricket, Hockey, Soccer
- Mt Nelson Oval - Cricket, Soccer
- New Town Oval - Cricket, Cycling, Football
- North Hobart Oval - Football
- Parliament Street Oval - Soccer, Athletics
- Queens Walk Oval - Cricket, Soccer
- Sandown Park 1 - Athletics, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee
- Sandown Park 2 - Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee
- Soldiers Memorial Oval- Cricket, Soccer
- South Hobart Oval - Soccer
- TCA Ground - Cricket, Football
- Wellesley Park - Soccer
- West Hobart Oval - Cricket, Soccer
Information on Booking Sportsgrounds or HCC Seasonal Tenancy Manual.
For information on fees and charges please refer to the Council's Fees & Charges.
For further information on other major sporting facilities in Hobart please click on the following links: