About the City of Hobart Floral Shows
The City of Hobart Floral Shows are a series of Spring and Autumn shows presented by local horticultural societies in conjunction with the Hobart City Council.
The Rotary Club of Salamanca offers Devonshire teas and sandwiches for purchase at each of the Floral Shows. To complement the magnificent floral displays the various horticultural societies conduct raffles, have stalls selling plants and cut flowers as well as information on plant growing.
All shows are held at The Hobart Town Hall and The City Hall, and admission is free.
For further information on the City of Hobart Floral Shows, please phone Events & Salamanca Market on (03) 6238 2410 or email email@example.com
Upcoming City of Hobart Floral Shows
The second show of the season is the Orchid Show, which will take place on:
- Thursday 24 September from 1pm - 5pm
- Friday 25 September from 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 26 September from 9am - 5pm
- Sunday 27 September from 9am - 4pm
Rose, Iris and Floral Art Show
The Rose, Iris and Floral Art Show is the last show for 2015, and will take place on:
- Friday 6 November from 1pm - 6pm
- Saturday 7 November from 10am - 4.30pm
Dahlia, Gladiolus and Floral Art Show
The Dahlia, Gladiolus and Floral Art Show is the first show for 2016, and will take place on:
- Friday 11 March from 1pm - 6pm
- Saturday 12 March from 10am - 4.30pm